M Kiran

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Some Good Jokes

Santa was filling up an application form for a job. He was not sure as to what was to be filled in the column "Salary Expected". After much thought he wrote : Yes!


Santa! Your daughter has died! Depressed, he jumps from the 100th floorAt the 50th floor, he remembers he doesn't have a daughter!At the 25th flr: He's unmarried!At the 10th: He's Banta not Santa.


Santa wins 20 cr from a Rs. 20 lottery ticket. The Dealer gives him 11 cr after deducting taxes. Angry Santa: "Give me 20 cr or else return my 20 Rs back.!"


When Santa & his wife filed an application for divorce, the Judge asked: "How will you divide, you have 3 children?" Pat came Santa's reply: "Ok! We'll apply NEXT YEAR."


Santa's wish: When I die, I wana die like my grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep? Not screaming like all the passengers in the car he was driving..


Santa at an Art Gallery: I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call Modern art? Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that's a mirror!


Santa was writing something very slowly. Banta asked: "Why are you writing so slowly?"Santa: "I'm writing to my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast."


Flash news: A 2 seater plane crashed in a graveyard in Punjab. Local sardars have so far found 500 bodies and are still digging for more..[/b]

No comments: