M Kiran

Sunday, September 16, 2007

On doctors

Here are some on doctors...

The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to where
Morris was working on a car. Morris in a loud voice, all
could hear, said argumentatively, "So Mr. fancy doctor,
look at this work. I also take valves out, grind 'em, put
in new parts, and when I finish this baby will purr like
a kitten. So how come you get the big bucks, when you and
me are doing basically the same work?"

DeBakey, very embarrassed, walked away and said softly, to
Morris, "Try doing your work with the engine running."




The patient awakened after the operation to find herself
in a room with all the blinds drawn.

"Why are all the blinds closed?" she asked her doctor.

"Well," the surgeon responded, "They're fighting a huge
fire across the street, and we didn't want you to wake
up and think the operation had failed."


Doctors at a hospital in Brooklyn, New York have gone on
strike. Hospital officials say they will find out what
the Doctors' demands are as soon as they can get a pharmacist
over there to read the picket signs!



A Love Story At Dr. Watson's Office...

I shall seek and find you.
I shall take you to bed and control you.
I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you grunt and
groan. I will make you beg for mercy. I will exhaust you
to the point that you will be relieved when I leave you.
And you will be weak for days.

No comments: